Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Summer on the horizon

Schoooooools out... for... SUMMER

sort of

My summer will consist of office work, drudgery and other fun things. I have a bit of a list going of places I need to visit, and things I want to do, and people I want to spend time with, so hopefully all of my (and your) wildest dreams come true! I need this change fo pace, so a nice mix of friends and work will be good... and some income would be nice as well.

To stick to the theme of the blog, lets talk about office fashion. I have a typical "Sal" cutout outfits I wear. I have probably 3-4 pairs of pants that I alternate. The classic black. A brown pair. A grey pair. A khaki coloured pair. Then a mixed assortment of shirts. I wore purple a lot last/this year, which was supposedly in, but I want to change things up. I guess that means some work clothes shopping is in order. Is it too late to pick up a trench/rain coat? Who cares really... if I missed the trend, I missed it, but I still need some sort of coat that can be dressed up or dressed down. Who knows where I can get one?

What else... depressing music evening is upon us

tonight

Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley

So depressing... why is it on repeat? Who knows!

Exams are over. Strangely I will miss school. I miss the hustle and bustle. Being able to leave Maple. Mostly, the people. Chilling with people who complain 24/7, sit around in a blue lagoon of couches, gitz, and smack talk. All the folks that I can sit and speak with, converse about life, love, music, sport and anything in between. I'll miss that stuff.

The work world awaits, and I plan on tackling it head on. Working full time in an office environment takes its toll after a while, but I plan on enjoying it while it lasts!

So now... here is my summer to do list:

-See the sights
-See the friends
-Make some money
-See TFC
-See the Blue Jays
-See some 3d movies
-Look at stars
-Learn a dance

I don't know... suggestions anyone?

Anyway... it's getting late... i need to be off... doing nothing elsewhere. Sorry for this uninspired post. They'll get better. I promise

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment