Monday, February 22, 2010

Allow me to re-introduce myself...


It has been a long while but I'm back people!

Went on a cruise to the not so sunny Caribbean, and it was fun nevertheless.

I know it has been a while but I'm back.

anyway... trying to get back into things

Its exam season which always proves to be a true test of wit. I've been doing well. No heavy duty partying, nothing unsavoury, just cleaning up my act. Went to see Alice in Wonderland, which was a spectacle. I don't really remember the plot at all, mainly the visuals and I can assure you the stunning 3d special effects do not disappoint.



The film is set in some historical period I care not to explain, but for some reason Victorian seems like a word that would describe it... maybe earlier. Anyway, pretty little Alice is 19 now, might be getting married to some ginger and then (SPOILER ALERT) she goes to wonderland as the title suggests. While there she fights some bad guys I believe, but the lessons she learned are more valuable than the countless lives she saves in the imaginary realm. Its funny because I have no recollection at all of how she got back to the planet Earth.

NOT IMPORTANT

Anyhow, she learned that people can't be told how to live their lives, or how to make decisions. The only way of doing so is to be your own person, and think for yourself.

Therefor, my summer resolution is to be less notoriously indecisive, which was made PAINFULLY apparent on several semi recent outings when you look to the person you're with and end up spending hours asking "What do u wanna do, what do you wanna do, whats open".

What else has happened. Condolences to the people of Poland on the untimely loss of their political leader.

Listening to some scary Mars Volta lol.

Juventus is garbage, Lionel Messi is golden.

And life is just generally looking up. I have a nice full summer to look forward to and I hope to continue writing random stuff till the internet packs up and goes away!

Alright folks... Im back... thanks for reading, and stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment