Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Finally, the cold weather has returned to Toronto. It is January, there should be cold weather alerts, people complaining.... and yet I hear no complaint. Is this global warming in action? Maybe it is my brain shutting off and turning to mush over the monstrous amont of work on my plate???

Whatever the case the weather has been generally unseasonable. Warmer than usual despite the mild nature of the day. I went with the sambas. Not the most warm choice, but still versatile enough to handle the unpredictable U of T terrain. Also... found a Juventus shirt that didn't quite fit well and does now. Isn't that the best thing. Finding clothes you gave up on and then having them come back with a major game time decision. Sick shirt... not so sick team, but I'll leave that to another blog.

Musically, Adge clued me into a new wave that was mentioned on other blogs in Toronto that I'm currently reppin' hard. Major Lazer, check em out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWCdG0RacIk

It has been one of those weeks where everything and nothing goes your way... naw mean? I'll probably keep you posted if anything notable happens.

What else... im typing notes... looking for inspiration.

Maybe not my best entry but im keeping it going.

Peace kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment